こんしゅまつ、私はたくさんplaysを見ます。金曜日にCFAにInstruments of Faith を見に行きました。よくかったです。こんばんは、The Complete Works of William Shakespere:Abridgedを見ます。これは私のすきなplayです。これはとてもfunnyです。
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
im glad that you enjoyed the plays, i should've gone to see them too.
あ! complete works! じゅうねんまえに、わたしは その play をえんぎしました! おもしろかった! if you ever come to new york anytime soon, you should see August: Osage County, it's the best play ever!
I'm glad you liked the Complete Works show! I was helping backstage doing tech work. I built props for the show too! It was really fun! Thanks for going to see it! :D
Instruments of Faithがおみしろいです。でもThe Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridgedはもっつおむしろいです。The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridgedはたのしいです。
8 comments:
im glad that you enjoyed the plays, i should've gone to see them too.
こんしゅうまつもたのしかったんですね。The Complete Works of William Shakespere:Abridgedは、ダニエルさんも見たそうですよ。I should have watched it, too!
こんにちはアシウリさん。
わたしはケンです。
コロンビアだいがくのがくせいです。
いちねんせいです。
アイルランドからきました。
わたしもshakespeareがすきです。
どのplayは、すきですか?
わたしのいちばんすきなplayがHamletです。
どうぞよろしく!
あ! complete works! じゅうねんまえに、わたしは その play をえんぎしました! おもしろかった! if you ever come to new york anytime soon, you should see August: Osage County, it's the best play ever!
こんにちは!私はボミです。コロンビア大学の一年生です。
Shakespeare parody ですね。「I Hate Hamlet」をよんだことがありますか。とてもおもしろいですよ!
こんにちは。私はバージニア大学の三年生です(日本語の一年生です)。私はアシりーさんのブログはおもしろいと思います。
どんなプレーを見ましたか。出ている人は大学生ですか。
I'm glad you liked the Complete Works show! I was helping backstage doing tech work. I built props for the show too! It was really fun! Thanks for going to see it! :D
Instruments of Faithがおみしろいです。でもThe Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridgedはもっつおむしろいです。The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridgedはたのしいです。
Post a Comment